Enterprises are challenged by intensifying competition, uncertain macroeconomic environment, digital-savvy nimble firms, and ever-increasing demands of digital-native consumers. They are leveraging digital technologies to tackle these challenges and stay ahead of the competition. Service providers are realigning their portfolio, acquiring new capabilities, and developing contextualized solutions to respond to these enterprise priorities.
This Everest Group research presents the assessment and detailed profiles of 18 IT service providers featured on Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix for digital services for 2016. Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix is a composite index of a range of distinct metrics related to a service provider’s scale, scope, technology/domain investments, delivery footprint, and resultant market success in the context of a given service function.
This report provides an assessment of IT service providers (native system integrators) that provide digital services. It includes the following providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, CGI, CSC, Dell Services, EPAM, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, L&T Infotech, Luxoft, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, VirtusaPolaris, and Wipro.
The research focuses on digital services and includes:
- Market update on digital services
- Major trends in digital services
- Enterprise priorities and buyer feedback
- Service provider investment areas
- Overview of design studios
- PEAK Matrix assessment of 18 leading digital service providers
- Service provider profiles:
- Overview of digital services (key offerings, major industries, geographic spread, and buyer spread)
- Key strengths and areas of improvement
- Domain investments and proprietary solutions
- Digital studios/co-innovation labs
Application & Digital Services