Market Vista™: 2016 Year in Review: Global Services Industry facing “Winds of Change”
Market Vista – 2016 Year in Review report gives an overview of the developments that took place in the global services industry in 2016. The report highlights key trends and drivers pertaining to GICs, offshore/nearshore locations, service providers, and outsourcing transactions. Besides providing an outlook for 2017, the report highlights implications for market participants as well. The objective is to help buyers, analyst communities, experts, and business executives to assess sourcing market developments from service providers’ and buyers’ point of view, which can help them frame their opinion and take timely decisions.
- Outsourcing transaction trends and analysis (separate view across traditional and digital services)
- Offshore/nearshore GICs developments (separate view across existing and new adopters)
- Onshore/offshore locations trends and risks (latest view on change in leverage of locations in recent years and key locations being leveraged for digital services)
- Service provider developments (including latest development in digital services)
- Global sourcing market trends, outlook, and implications
- Outsourcing transactions analysis and trends by function, industry-vertical, geography, traditional vs. digital deals, etc.
- Offshore/nearshore GICs developments and activity of key players
- Offshore/onshore location activity by type, region, cities, functions, existing vs. new adopters, etc.
- Offshore/onshore location activity opportunities and emerging risks including impact of political changes in Argentina, uncertainty around Brexit, and proposed changes in immigration reforms in the U.S.
- Review of 20 leading service providers on their annual performance, capability enhancements, M&A landscape, and other key events
||Market Vista™: 2016 Year in Review: Global Services Industry facing “Winds of Change”
, Annual Report
, Priyanka Birla
, Salil Dani
, Akshay Pandita
||18 Apr 2017
||Salil Dani, Gargi Verma, Priyanka Birla, Shivani Mudgil, Akshay Pandita
Other Users Also Viewed
18 Apr 2017
The healthcare payer BPO service provider profile compendium provides accurate, comprehensive, and fact-based profile snapshots of 20 service providers in the market. Specifically, the report allows for comparison of the service providers on their…