IT Security Services – Market Trends and PEAK Matrix™ Assessment & Profiles Compendium
The enterprise IT security landscape is becoming increasingly complex and challenging to handle as CISOs look to guard it against burgeoning internal and external threats. The proliferation in digital touchpoints, driven by increasing adoption of next generation technologies / delivery models such as cloud, IoT, mobility, and social media, has rendered the existing traditional enterprise security and risk mitigation strategies obsolete and ineffective. Enterprises are now required to take a more intelligence-driven and holistic security approach to deal with this rapidly changing threat landscape.
This Everest Group research provides a comprehensive assessment of security service delivery capabilities of IT service providers and system integrators specifically for security services such as scale of operations, adoption across enterprise segments & geographies, types of services provided, and domain investments.
In this report, we provide the detailed profiles and assessment of 14 IT service providers featured on Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix for security services. The Everest Group PEAK Matrix is a composite index of a range of distinct metrics related to a service provider’s capability and market success.
SCOPE OF THE ANALYSIS
This report provides an assessment of the following IT service providers / system integrators, who are involved in delivering security services such as identity and access management, application security, data security, end-point security, network security, risk management and compliance, and cloud security:
- Accenture, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, CSC, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, HP Enterprise, IBM, Mphasis, TCS, T-Systems, Unisys, and Wipro
Each profile covers the following aspects for the featured service providers:
- General overview of the provider’s security services business – scale, overall focus, and extent of adoption of the provider’s security services across enterprise segments and geographies
- Overview of the provider’s security services business – overall portfolio of services and relative focus across security service lines
- Assessment of the provider’s security services delivery capability, domain investments, key solutions, and key partnerships
- Strategic focus areas and market success for the provider for security service areas
- Snapshot of the provider’s security services-related domain investments and recent developments
Everest Group has a complimentary four-page PEAK Matrix preview document for this service provider landscape report.