Cloud delivery models are transforming the enterprise computing landscape. Enterprise buyers are realizing that as cloud delivery models expand their reach and become more complex and mission critical, they need help from IT service providers and system integrators.
However, enterprise buyers also understand that existing strengths of IT service providers in traditional computing do not necessarily imply capabilities in cloud delivery models. Therefore, they now require an understanding of the cloud-delivery-specific capabilities of IT service providers and system integrators.
This Everest Group research provides a comprehensive assessment of cloud delivery capabilities of IT service providers and system integrators across applications and infrastructure services such as scale of operations, adoption across enterprise segments and geographies, types of services provided and domain investments.
In this report, we provide the assessment and detailed profiles of 17 IT service providers featured on Everest Group’s PEAK Matrices for cloud application and infrastructure services. The Everest Group PEAK Matrix is a composite index of a range of distinct metrics related to a service provider’s capability and market success.
SCOPE OF THE ANALYSIS
This report provides an assessment of the following IT service providers / system integrators, who are involved in delivering cloud-based services including development, migration, deployment, management, and advisory services:
Accenture, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, CSC, HCL Technologies, HPES, IBM, iGATE, L&T Infotech, Microland, Mindtree, NIIT Technologies, Softtek, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, and Xerox
In terms of the services landscape, the scope of this report covers both cloud application and infrastructure services.
Each profile covers the following aspects for the featured service providers:
- General overview of the provider’s cloud services business – scale, overall focus, and key partnerships
- Assessment of the provider’s cloud services delivery capability and detailed service portfolio
- Strategic focus areas for the provider across cloud service areas
- Snapshot of the provider’s cloud services-related domain investments, including talent, partnerships, and assets
- Extent of adoption of the provider’s cloud services across enterprise segments and geographies